Sunday, January 6, 2008

Going Green Hint


As part of my becoming more eco-friendly, I decided I would try to modify something I did every month to become less toxic to the earth. Last month, we switched our cat litter over to a brand called Swheat Scoop. It is biodegradable, chemical free, and doesn't contain clay free (which may be harmful to your cats digestion system. If you are worried about clumping, this does a really good job. It isn't as great as the really strong anti-clumping brands but I think it does a better job deoderizing.


Each year, 2 million tons of cat litter is taken to the landfill. Most cat litters are not biodegradable. So, if you have a cat, at least try it. There really isn't a downside to it. Petco and Pet Supplies Plus carry it in Fort Wayne.
Now I need to find something for this month. Keep you posted.

No comments: