Saturday, February 2, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

I know it has been a while since I have blogged. I took this photo today and just had to share with a few. Lily looks so fierce but she is really just yawning.





In other news, my "do one thing a month to be more green" of January was to turn off my computer every night and set the timer on the television. Since Jason is either away at work at night or rummaging around the house, television drowns out his and the cats' noises. I don't think I am getting any better sleep (some people say you don't sleep as well with the television on) but I am going to be saving on my electric bill.

* an update on the "Swheat Scoop" cat litter. Make sure you clean your cat box often (at least every couple of days). Otherwise, buildup urine forms a gluey bond to the bottom of the box. If you don't scoop often enough, you may be in for quite the upper body workout trying to scape/ pry everything out of the box. It hasn't discouraged me from using the stuff though.

No comments: