Saturday, March 31, 2007

moving forward




I am officially in the process of purchasing my website. I don't know when it will be up and running by I can't wait. Clients are going to be able to view their images online, order prints, and can check my calender to see if I am available. It's exciting stuff. As soon as it is up and running I am ordering business cards and I think this may be the final design but I can't decide on color choices. I think I am probably going with the first one. It has two colors to work with that can *pop* away from a muted backround color and with the added pink, you can tell that I am probably a female.








1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

On your business cards, instead of "miscellaneous" how about "commercial"? That sounds less vague and more professional.