Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another Baby Shower

I think I am upon the age where either almost everyone around you is either getting married or starting families. This is great for me. I love photographing showers because it is pretty informal, everyone is happy and it is a great way to keep up on handling my camera.

This weekend it was Stefanie. Even though I don't personally know Stefanie, she seems like a truely genuine person with a lot to give. Plus she makes a pretty hot mom! She is even still wearing sexy boots.



I think "Goodnight Moon" is a staple in a child's library.


These picture are mainly for the hosts (and wanted to be host) of the party. The food was amazing. My favorite was the marinated cheese. Yum!




who would of thought someone could make something this cool out of cherries and pineapples.






No comments: